I ordered their 5 foot tree early May 2015, received late August 2015.Just opened the box a week ago and what a complete let down.

There are at least 6 LED lights that don't light and one of the tips totally unraveled and fell off. That's $169 down the drain. I didn't even get any shipping information when I received it, I should have known then.

This is the last time that I will ever order anything from this company again.I don't think they'd even bother answering any correspondence, let alone refunding my money.

Jeanne Welker

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective at ASA Internet. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ASA Internet to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ASA Internet pre lit artificial christmas tree for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ASA Internet?

Comments